Thursday, April 23, 2009

Saw a video from last year's tri... (114 days)

I went on YouTube and searched Harriman State Park triathlon and found a video from last year. I got really scared and again, really excited watching it. It looks really intense in the actual work, but not as regimented as I thought it would be. There didn't seem to be a ton of people watching and everyone seemed to be in good spirits, so that was good.

Hopefully the weather is nice this year. The race goes rain or shine and goodness knows I'm having a hard enough time training in the nice weather, let alone the rain, so it better not rain!

Tomorrow night is bike night! I got my first "new" paycheck today and I'll be able to "repay" my savings much quicker than I thought I would. So I'm almost 99.9% sure I'm going to buy the bike tomorrow night. So excited. I've also got to get a helmet (thanks mom and dad for the helmet funds) and have the store install a water bottle holder. Hopefully the bike I want, with the frame size I need will be in stock. (It was last Saturday).

Tonight is our roomy night - and I'm cooking dinner for everyone! I'm a little nervous, but hopefully I picked food that is going to be yummy and easy to make. Baked ziti, fresh salad and garlic bread. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. I need to pick up fresh bread on my way home, but I should have everything else all ready.

I'm soo looking forward to this weekend. Somehow this week has dragged by. I'm looking forward to relaxing, and well, riding my bike!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment