Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 months, 12 weeks, 90 days. eep!

Really haven't had the time to make updates to the blog - which kinda bums me out, but the past two weeks have been full of stuff with work and with friends. Which is always good, but means that unfortunately my training took a nose dive last week.

I worked out twice the entire week - no swimming or running, just two big bike loops in Central Park. No good. I can't miss anymore workouts or I'll be really nervous that I won't be able to finish the race! And now that it's the 3 month mark, there is no better time to rededicate myself to the race.

The nice thing about the training is that I'm loving getting outside and getting on my bike. So the goal this week is to do all the "triathlon" training in the mornings this week, then get out at night and ride for fun and start doing weight training. I really think the weight training will help with the overall training, not to mention aiding in losing weight.

Plus, when I work out a bit at night, I've found that I'm not as hungry and am less likely to overeat at night, which is never good. I bought really yummy balsamic chicken and have lots of veggies and fruits in the fridge. So that's what I'll be eating this week. Yay yummy, healthy foods!

Today's turning out to be a nice relaxing Sunday. I'm at my apt. in NYC during errands/cleaning while Matt is at a company softball game on Roosevelt Island. We'll have dinner tonight and watch a movie when he gets back, but in the meantime, I've finished all the errands I need to do and am catching up on The Tudors and other various TV shows I haven't been able to watch. Yay internet.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment